You can update your contact information here to ensure you receive the latest updates, membership benefits and information about the Paramount & State Theatres.
Yes, the Paramount & State Theatres accept donations via check. Downloadable donation form. Please make them payable to Austin Theatre Alliance, and mail to:
Austin Theatre Alliance
PO Box 1566
Austin, TX 78767
If your company has a matching gift program, you’ll need to show documentation of your gift. You should receive your printed acknowledgement of your gift in the mail, but if you need a digital copy or a reprint, contact Wendy Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, The Paramount and State Theatres accept gifts of stock. Electronic delivery of stock shares is the fastest and most secure way to make a donation. Provide your broker with the following information for stock transfers:
UBS Financial Services, Inc
Account #: AJ 50030
DTC No: 0221
Legal Name: Austin Theatre Alliance
If you have questions about making a stock transfer, please contact Maica Jordan at email@example.com or 512-692-0519.
The Austin Theatre Alliance (Paramount & State Theatres) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. EIN: 74-2975922
Yes, you can stop your sustaining gift by contacting Wendy Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: if you’re donating for pre-sale access, the minimum donation is $120 for a one-time donation or $10/month for a year.
The Paramount & State Theatres are always looking for in-kind donations to help us cover our needs and raise money for these historic theatres. Currently, we are looking for:
- High end items for our annual gala held each spring. Items are prominently displayed with recognition in both the auction catalogue and our season programs. This year we are looking for:
- Stays in private homes for vacation get-a-ways
- High end jewelry – new or estate
- Original Artwork
- Airline travel vouchers or credit card points
- Artist performance time to pair with events
- Please visit our gala web page for more information.
- Packet items and goodies for annual Arts Run each February. Items will be given out to participants of the 5K fun run.
- Full sized front loading washer and dryer set (2 of each) for use backstage for artists
- We will always look at office furniture, computer hardware other office supplies to see if they can help us upgrade staff office areas.
To make an in-kind donation to the Paramount & State Theatres, please complete this form.
We accept Donor Advised Funds gifts. Please note that some membership benefits may not be eligible through Donor Advised gifts. Please contact Clara Hah, Associate Director of Individual Giving, for questions or more information at email@example.com or at (512) 692-0530.
We’re happy to help. Please reach out to Krystal Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-692-0515.