Other Ways to Give
Thank you for your consideration in supporting the Paramount and Stateside Theatres. There are many ways to these historic theatres. Learn how you can help further your gift by what you’re already doing!
Your company may match your donation. Many companies offer matching gift programs that will double and even triple the value. To find out if your company matches gifts, check with your company’s Human Resources department. In addition to matching gifts, many companies offer a grant to organizations at which their employees or retirees volunteer a designated number of hours. For more information on company matching or volunteer grants, contact Ryan Griffin at email@example.com or 512-692-0530.
Shop on Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Austin Theatre Alliance every time. You’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization: the Paramount and Stateside Theatres!
Randall’s Good Neighbor Program
The Paramount and Stateside Theatres are part of the Randall’s Good Neighbor Program where 1% of your purchases are donated to the theatres. To participate, you must link your Randall’s Remarkable Card to our charity number 4330 at the customer service center in your Randall’s store. You don’t have to do anything more except continue to use your remarkable card when shopping at Randall’s.
The Paramount and Stateside Theatres are always look for in-kind donations to help us cover our needs and raise money for these historic theatres. Currently, we are looking for:
- High end items for our annual gala held each spring. Items are prominently displayed with recognition in both the auction catalogue and our season programs. This year we are looking for:
- Stays in private homes for vacation getaways
- High end jewelry – new or estate
- Original Artwork
- Airline travel vouchers or credit card points
- Artist performance time to pair with events and more
- Packet items and goodies for annual Arts Run each February. Items will be given out to participants of the 5K fun run.
- Full sized front loading washer and dryer set (2 of each) for use backstage for artists
- We will always look at office furniture, computer hardware other office supplies to see if they can help us upgrade staff office areas.
To make an in-kind donation to the Paramount and Stateside Theatres, please contact Ryan Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every February, thousands of runners will take to the streets of Austin for the the Austin Marathon/Half-Marathon/5K. You can join them and support the Paramount! Paramount Education is proud to be the recipient of funds raised through registration for the 5K.
How can you help?
- Register for the marathon/half marathon or 5K now.
- Fundraise for Paramount Education through participation any of the race distances…select Running for Paramount Education as your Austin Gives Miles Charity!
- Volunteer with the Paramount team at packet pickup.
- Show up on the course and cheer on all of the runners!
Questions? Please contact Krystal Parsons at email@example.com or 512-692-0515.
Avoid the stress of driving and donate to the theatres at the same time! As you get dropped off at your destination, choose to round up your fare as a donation to the Paramount Theatre.
Planning a Vacation
Book a once in a lifetime adventure to Africa through Fair Trade Safaris, and support these theatres back home while you travel the globe.
The Paramount and Stateside Theatres accept gifts of stock. Electronic delivery of stock shares is fastest and most secure way to make a donation. Provide your broker with the following information for stock transfers: UBS Financial Services, Inc; Account #: AJ 50030; DTC No: 0221; Legal Name: Austin Theatre Alliance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 512-692-0519 when making a stock transfer or for any questions.
Honor & Memorial Gifts
To give a gift in someone’s honor, please fill out the online form.