Accessing Your Mobile Tickets
1. Visit wallet.austintheatre.org.
Log in using the same username and password used to log in to tickets.austintheatre.org. This must be done only on a mobile phone or tablet. If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Password?” link below the “Log In” button.
2. Select your event.
3. Present your mobile ticket(s) to be scanned.
The QR code will appear a few hours before doors open before the performance.
- To view your mobile tickets, open a browser (ex. Safari, Google Chrome).
- If you are unsure of your login information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 474–1221.
- If you have previously logged in and things don’t look as expected, refresh the page.
- The QR code to be scanned is dynamic and continuously refreshes. Please do not take a screenshot of your ticket or print it out. A screenshot or printout will not scan.
Sharing Your Tickets
- Log in to wallet.austintheatre.org and select your event.
- Tap the “Share Tickets” icon.
- Enter the name of the recipient and select the tickets you want to share.
- Review and confirm name and selected tickets, and tap “Confirm.”
- Tap the “Share with your guest” icon and send the link to the recipient.
- Share the ticket via text, email, or another app of your choice.
- Need to send the link again? Select “Share this invite again.”