Paramount Gala 2022
Four-time Grammy winner Gary Clark Jr. headlines our biggest fundraiser of the year, an unforgettable night that will transport you back to classic Austin in an all-out celebration of all things ATX: the eclectic live music scene, iconic venues, celebrated foods, creative cocktails, and majestic views.
The party starts under the starry Texas sky and flashing lights of our iconic marquee. You’ll head inside the Paramount for a must-see-it-to-believe-it live auction and intimate concert with Gary Clark Jr. Then, the night continues outside where we have shut down Congress Avenue to dine, dance, and party over two blocks of Austin’s main street!
Your ticket purchase to the Paramount’s 107th Anniversary Gala supports the historic preservation of Austin’s oldest theatres and our award-winning education programs that introduce Central Texas kids to the arts. A percentage of your ticket purchase qualifies as a tax-deductible donation.
Attire: Austin-chic! This event is your interpretation of how you enjoy Austin. Boots, jeans, fedoras, fringe or tie dye – all your chic styles are welcome! Looking for inspiration? Check out some of our picks on pinterest.
Doors & Cocktail Hour: 6pm
Dinner & Dancing: 8:30-Midnight
Committees & Volunteers
Gala & Auction Chair
Tables and Tickets
A percentage of all table and ticket purchases are tax-deductible, and directly support the ongoing programs and preservation of the Paramount & Stateside Theatres.
PURCHASE Orchestra or mezzanine level ticket in the Paramount Theatre and seating on Congress Avenue for dinner!
PURCHASE Eight orchestra or mezzanine level ticket in the Paramount Theatre and table for eight for dinner on Congress Avenue!
INQUIRE FOR PURCHASE Prime seating for eight people within the first 10 rows of the orchestra for the performance in the Paramount Theatre with drinks served at your seats during the show and private bar service at dinner for you and your guests, and more!
- Prime seating for eight people within the first 10 rows of the orchestra
- Reserved prime table for eight at post-show event on Congress Avenue with bar service through dinner
- Half Page Ad in gala program
- Parking at 600 Congress
- Primary access and first right of refusal for this package for the 2023 Gala
Contact Maica Jordan at email@example.com for purchase information.
All tickets & tables include:
- great seats at the Paramount for Gary Clark Jr.’s intimate show
- open bar and dinner in the Congress Avenue tents
- even more music throughout the night from Eve Monsees & Mike Buck
- dance party on Congress Avenue with DJ Mel
- parking right across the street at 600 Congress Avenue
- access to exclusive live and silent auctions
Add a drink package at your seat:
- Sparkling Wine – $175 per bottle
- Red Wine – $150 per bottle
- White Wine – $150 per bottle
- Beer – $100 per 6 pack
About the Anniversary Gala
Your support during this sell-out fundraiser directly helps protect two of Austin’s oldest venues – the Paramount and Stateside Theatres. When you purchase a tax-deductible table or tickets, you help:
- advance world-class, diverse programming across all genres – music, comedy, spoken word, drag, and so much more
- serve more than 35,000 Central Texas students through arts programs offered in-person and virtual
- support historic preservation projects to protect Austin’s most historic stages
- pay artists and performers helping bring more than 600 shows and events to downtown Austin
This event historically sells out, and helps raise funds through ticket sales, custom curated silent and live auctions where exclusive experiences and packages are created with you in mind, and other interactive donation opportunities. This event always highlights and celebrates live performance at the heart of what we do. Past headliners have included: Earth Wind & Fire, Trombone Shorty, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Gipsy Kings, Chris Isaak, Patty Griffin, Elvis Costello and Lyle Lovett. (And that’s just to name a few of our most recent headliners for this special tradition lasting more than 20 years!)