Which badge is right for me?
As the fest grows each year, we strive to find the balance between simplicity and badge holder freedom to catch the shows YOU want to see. Here’s the quick rundown on the options for Moontower Comedy Festival on September 16-19, 2020:
- The Satellite Badge: This is where it starts. The Satellite Badge gets you into all Satellite Events during all 4 days of the fest. That’s everything the festival has to offer except for Paramount and Stateside Theatre headliners. To get into any of the Paramount or Stateside headliner shows with a Satellite Badge, you can purchase a separate ticket during the badge holder exclusive pre-sale before tickets go on sale to the public!
- The Warrior Badge: Catch 5 headliners – Ronny Chieng (Thu 7pm), Nikki Glaser (Thu 9:30), Nick Kroll (Fri 7pm), Andrew Schulz (Fri 9:30), and Middleditch & Schwartz (Sat 9:30) – from the “Warrior Zone” in the balcony of the Paramount Theatre. What this badge lacks in prime seats, it makes up for in cheap pricing! Where else can you see 5 of the hottest comics in the country for one low price?
- The Nexus Badge: Get a clear and unparalleled view of the Paramount stage from the “Nexus Zone” in the Mezzanine (the first section on the 2nd floor). This badge comes with a ticket to 5 Paramount Headliners – Ronny Chieng (Thu 7pm), Nikki Glaser (Thu 9:30), Nick Kroll (Fri 7pm), Andrew Schulz (Fri 9:30), and Middleditch & Schwartz (Sat 9:30) – and priority entry to all Satellite venues. Quantities are limited, so snatch yours up before they’re gone!
- The Star Badges: PREMIUM SEATS. FLEXIBILITY. UNLIMITED OPTIONS. With the Star Badge, you can pick your poison. Whether you want to load up on Paramount and Stateside Headliners or mix and match Headliners and Satellite Events, you can build the festival experience you want with a Star Badge. With 4 options to choose from, you can choose the number of headliners you want to see, as well as your seating zone. Headliner events will be chosen and ticketed in advance, and tickets are guaranteed to be in their designated sections. These badges also include priority entry into the Satellite venues, plus concierge service and drink tickets. Here are the differences in Star Badges:
– Star 1: Tickets to all the Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in the front row, 8 drink tickets
– Star 2: Tickets to Six Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in rows 2-3, 8 drink tickets
– Star 3: Tickets to Five Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in rows 4-8, 8 drink tickets
– Star 4: Tickets to Five Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in the orchestra, 6 drink tickets
See all the badge details and purchase badges.
I have headliner single tickets for the orginal dates in April, what should I do?
The Moontower Comedy Festival is moving to September 16-19. Hang onto your tickets for now, and keep an eye on your inbox for individual show emails that will include specific show updates and your ticketing options.
I’m a Star badge-holder, what happens with my headiner picks?
You will redo your picks. We’re throwing all the submitted surveys out, and we’ll send you new ones that reflect the new dates and times soon.
When will I receive my badge(s) or wristbands?
Badge pick-up with happen the week of the festival.
Badges will not be mailed.
Are badges refundable?
All sales are final. There are no refunds on badges for any reason.
What is a Satellite Event?
Any show at a Satellite Venue is considered a Satellite Event, which means every Moontower event except for headliner shows at the Paramount and Stateside Theatres. All badge types are welcome at Satellite Events, so all you have to do is hop in the correct badge line prior to the Satellite Show of your choice!
What about age restrictions? Can underage patrons get into shows?
There is no age restriction on the festival as a whole and minors can purchase badges or single tickets to the Paramount shows. However, some of our Moontower venues are 18+ and, due to their liquor licensing/permit, are not able to let in underage patrons regardless of the event.
- The following venues are all ages: Paramount, Stateside at the Paramount, 800 Congress, Antone’s, The Fallout Theater, The Palm Door
- These venues are 18+ only: The Parish, Cap City Comedy Club, The Velv Comedy Lounge, and The North Door.
What time do doors open for performances?
If you’re attending the first show of the night at the Paramount or Stateside Theatres, doors will open one hour before showtime. We recommend getting there early and enjoying a drink. After that, typically doors will open 30 minutes prior to showtime. Other venues will open doors 30 minutes before showtime for all shows. These are rules of thumb only and actual times may vary by venue depending on size.
How do I volunteer?
Want to learn more about our volunteer opportunities? Check out our Volunteer Information and Registration page to get all the details.
Where should I stay?
We recommend Aloft Downtown, or book your stay through Top Trip Rentals, smack in the middle of our festival venues, featuring hip downtown lofts and studios, as well as spacious condo and apartment rentals.
Can I upgrade my badge?
Email email@example.com for inquiries regarding upgrading your badge. As long as the other levels are not sold out, we should be able to accommodate.
Where do I submit materials to be considered as a performer at the festival?
Thank for your interest in Moontower! Unfortunately, we do not take unsolicited requests for submissions.
For press interested in attending and covering the festival, please fill out the Press Credential Application Form. If you have additional questions, please contact William Mills at Giant Noise at firstname.lastname@example.org.