Which badge is right for me?
As the fest grows each year, we strive to find the balance between simplicity and badge holder freedom to catch the shows YOU want to see. Here’s the quick rundown on the options for Moontower Comedy Festival on September 22-25, 2021:
- The Satellite Badge: This is where it starts. The Satellite Badge gets you into all Satellite Events during all 4 days of the fest. That’s everything the festival has to offer except for Paramount and Stateside Theatre headliners. To get into any of the Paramount or Stateside headliner shows with a Satellite Badge, you can purchase a separate ticket during the badge holder exclusive pre-sale before tickets go on sale to the public!
- The Warrior Badge: Catch 5 headliners – Leanne Morgan (Thu 7pm), Dave Attell (Thu 9:30), Margaret Cho (Fri 9:30), and two shows on Saturday (to be announced) – from the “Warrior Zone” in the balcony of the Paramount Theatre. What this badge lacks in prime seats, it makes up for in cheap pricing! Where else can you see 5 of the hottest comics in the country for one low price?
- The Nexus Badge: Get a clear and unparalleled view of the Paramount stage from the “Nexus Zone” in the Mezzanine (the first section on the 2nd floor). This badge comes with a ticket to 5 Paramount Headliners – Leanne Morgan (Thu 7pm), Dave Attell (Thu 9:30), Margaret Cho (Fri 9:30), and two shows on Saturday (to be announced) – and priority entry to all Satellite venues. Quantities are limited, so snatch yours up before they’re gone!
- The Star Badges: PREMIUM SEATS. FLEXIBILITY. UNLIMITED OPTIONS. With the Star Badge, you can pick your poison. Whether you want to load up on Paramount and Stateside Headliners or mix and match Headliners and Satellite Events, you can build the festival experience you want with a Star Badge. With 4 options to choose from, you can choose the number of headliners you want to see, as well as your seating zone. Headliner events will be chosen and ticketed in advance, and tickets are guaranteed to be in their designated sections. These badges also include priority entry into the Satellite venues, plus concierge service and drink tickets. Here are the differences in Star Badges:
– Star 1: Tickets to all the Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in the front row, 8 drink tickets
– Star 2: Tickets to Six Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in rows 2-3, 6 drink tickets
– Star 3: Tickets to Five Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in rows 4-8, 5 drink tickets
– Star 4: Tickets to Five Paramount/Stateside Headliners of your choice in the orchestra, 5 drink tickets
When will I receive my badge(s) or wristbands?
Badge pick-up with happen the week of the festival.
Badges will not be mailed.
Are badges refundable?
All sales are final. There are no refunds on badges for any reason.
What is a Satellite Show?
Any show at a Satellite Venue is considered a Satellite Show, which means every Moontower show, except for headliners at the Paramount and Stateside Theatres. All badge types are welcome at Satellite Shows, so all you have to do is hop in the correct badge line prior to the Satellite Show of your choice!
What about age restrictions? Can underage patrons get into shows?
There is no age restriction on the festival as a whole and minors can purchase badges or single tickets to the Paramount shows. However, some of our Moontower venues are 18+ and, due to their liquor licensing/permit, are not able to let in underage patrons regardless of the event.
What time do doors open for performances?
If you’re attending the first show of the night at the Paramount or Stateside Theatres, doors will open one hour before showtime. We recommend getting there early and enjoying a drink. After that, typically doors will open 30 minutes prior to showtime. Other venues will open doors 30 minutes before showtime for all shows. These are rules of thumb only and actual times may vary by venue depending on size.
Will the 2022 festival be in September?
Nope! We’re moving back to April in 2022. Stay tuned for more information on Moontower 11!
How do I volunteer?
Want to learn more about our volunteer opportunities? Check out our Volunteer Information and Registration page to get all the details.
Where should I stay?
We recommend Aloft Downtown, or book your stay through Top Trip Rentals, smack in the middle of our festival venues, featuring hip downtown lofts and studios, as well as spacious condo and apartment rentals.
Can I upgrade my badge?
Email email@example.com for inquiries regarding upgrading your badge. As long as the other levels are not sold out, we should be able to accommodate.
Where do I submit materials to be considered as a performer at the festival?
Thank for your interest in Moontower! Unfortunately, we do not take unsolicited requests for submissions.