Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon for a show at the Paramount or Stateside Theatres! Please note that we are no longer requiring proof of vaccination or negative COVID tests to attend events starting Monday, March 21st. In addition, we are moving to a masks optional policy. Please review the following show protocols that will be in place at Paramount & Stateside events.
- If you selected MOBILE: You may pull up your tickets on your mobile device OR print them out to be scanned upon entry. If you do not see the email with your PDF tickets attached in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder or “Promotions” tab.)
- If you selected WILL CALL: We encourage you to pick up your tickets early to avoid potentially long lines prior to the show. Our Box Office is open Mon–Fri, 12pm–5:30pm, and Sat-Sun two hours prior to showtime. You can pick up your will call tickets anytime during operating hours.
- If you have any ticketing questions, please reach out to our Box Office at email@example.com or 512-474-1221.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
- Clear bags should not exceed 14″ x 12″ x 6″ in size.
- Small, non-clear clutch bags will be allowed, and should not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” in size.
- The following personal items are NOT permitted: food or beverage of any kind, weapons of any shape or size (including firearms, explosives, pocket knives, etc.), cameras or recorders of any kind.
BAR & CONCESSIONS
- We’re cashless! Please be prepared to insert your credit card when our bartenders are ready for easy, touchless payment.
- You can check out our full concessions and bar menu to make your picks before lining up.
- Convenient parking is available at 600 Congress Avenue thanks to our friends at Premier Parking. Parking is $10. The price is good on Paramount show days, Monday–Friday 5pm–3am and all day Saturday–Sunday. You may purchase a parking voucher at the theatre.
- Remember, if you have a large, non-clear bag, be sure to leave it in your car!