Thank you for your interest in the Paramount Education summer camps!
Paramount Education is committed to making camp accessible and affordable to as many campers as possible. Camp Scholarships are available and awarded on a case by case basis. Submitting an application does not guarantee a scholarship. Only 1 scholarship will be awarded per student. You may be asked to provide a letter from your child’s school that shows they are on free or reduced lunch. If you are awarded a full scholarship, a $50 processing fee will still need to be paid.
- How are decisions made? When awarding scholarships we take into account the following criteria: Does your student attend a Title One school and do they receive free or reduced lunch? Is there a financial hardship that would otherwise prevent your camper from attending?
- How many scholarship slots are available? There is no set number of scholarships available as we will award both full and partial scholarships based on need and the amount of applications we receive.
- Do scholarships cover the entire cost of camp or only a portion? We award full and partial scholarships. A $50 administrative fee is still required even when a full scholarship is awarded.
- When will I know if my child will receive a scholarship? Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis. Generally you can expect to hear within a few weeks of submitting your application.
If you have any questions please contact Katy Matz, Summer Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-233-0126.
Scholarship Request Form 2020
Below is information we need from you in order to apply for a scholarship. All information you provide is confidential.
- Please use proper capitalization.
- Please submit one registration form per child.
- Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and will be awarded based on availability of funds.
- Scholarships are given on a case-by-case basis. Submitting this form does not guarantee a scholarship.
- Only one scholarship per student.
- Please provide a letter from your child’s school that shows they are on free or reduced lunch. Please mail this letter to:
ATTN: Katy Matz
PO Box 1566
Austin, TX 78767