Buy Tickets by Phone
Box Office Phone Hours
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Buy/Pick Up Tickets in Person
713 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701
Box Office Window Hours
Monday–Friday 12:00pm–5:30pm or through the first half of shows on show nights
Saturday and Sunday: Show Service Only (2 hours before show time.)
Please present a photo ID to claim your tickets.
Box Office Administrative Staff
Phone: (512) 472-5470 x1 | Fax: (512) 478-3603
Phone: (512) 472-5470 x2 | Fax: (512) 478-3603
Tickets & Show Policies:
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Service/Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Events are subject to time, date, and location change.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Latecomers are seated at manager discretion.
- All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- A ticket is a revocable license that may be revoked at any time for any reason.
- The resale or attempted resale of a ticket at a higher price is strictly prohibited.
Personal Items Policy:
- No large bags over 14″ x 12″ x 6″ in size
- No food or beverage of any kind
- No weapons of any shape or size (including firearms, explosives, pocket knives, etc.)
- No cameras or recorders of any kind
ALLOWED but subject to inspection:
- Bags smaller than 14″ x 12″ x 6″
- Diaper bags (when a child is present)
- Medically necessary items (including breast pumps)
- Jackets and coats
Please note: This list is in no way exhaustive, and other items may be prohibited at the discretion of management.
Gift cards are a fun way to give the excitement of theatre and film to someone you care about. The Paramount and Stateside Theatres boast more than 300 nights of entertainment each year! From music, comedy, and family theatre, to spoken word and film. Gift cards can be purchased in increments of $25 and are redeemable for events at either theatre.
To purchase or redeem a gift card, call the box office at 512-474-1221.
Gift Cards may only be redeemed over the phone or in person.