2018 Summer Camps
Summer Camp at the Paramount encourages young people to explore acting, singing, dancing, creative writing, production design, and performance. Best of all, every camper will be featured in a final show ON-STAGE at the historic Paramount Theatre!
NEW THIS SUMMER, we are bringing the camps to you! All 2018 summer camps will be hosted at convenient locations throughout Austin, but every session will still have their final day of camp and performance at the Paramount Theatre! (Pizza dinner and Film Screening included!) We will also offer early care and after care at every camp location. Take advantage of early registration pricing, until February 28th!
Grades 1–10 | FULL DAY 9:00am–4:00pm | $700
Make lifelong memories performing on the Paramount stage! 5 sessions to choose at locations across Austin!
In this fun and fast-paced 2-week musical theatre camp, campers will perform Broadway style musical numbers and iconic pop hits on the historic Paramount Stage! Campers will not only be preparing for their dynamic final performance, but they will also receive training in voice, acting, dance, and production from professionally trained theatre artists. All sessions are different and unique – join us for multiple sessions!
Information and policies
Baldwin Elementary School
12200 Meridian Park Blvd, Austin, TX 78739 map
Camp Paramount Baldwin Session 1: REGISTER
June 4th – June 15th
Performance: June 15th, 7:00pm, Paramount Theatre
Camp Paramount Baldwin Session 2: REGISTER
July 9th – July 20th
Performance: July 20th, 7:00pm, Paramount Theatre
Trinity Episcopal School
3901 Bee Caves Rd, Austin, TX 78746 map
Camp Paramount Trinity: REGISTER
June 18th – June 29th
Performance: June 29th, 7:00pm, Paramount Theatre
Murchison Middle School
3700 N Hills Dr, Austin, TX 78731 map
Camp Paramount Murchison Session 1: REGISTER
July 16th – July 27th
Performance: July 27th, 7:00pm, Paramount Theatre
Camp Paramount Murchison Session 2: REGISTER
July 30th – August 10th
Performance: August 10th, 7:00pm, Paramount Theatre
Grades 3–8 | FULL DAY 9:00am–4:00pm | $700
For kids who love to write AND perform!
Inspired by our hugely popular in-school Paramount Story Wranglers program, campers will explore story-writing, songwriting, costume and prop design, as well as acting, to create a new, thrilling, hilarious, weird, poignant, SNL-style, you-name-it production. This camp will not only challenge campers to be creative writers, but will challenge them to bring their stories to life! The Paramount Theatre is turned over to our campers on Friday night for their musical-sketch comedy production.
Information and policies
3808 Maplewood Ave, Austin, TX 78722 map
Camp Story Wranglers Maplewood Elementary: REGISTER
June 11th – June 22nd
Performance: June 22nd, 7:00pm, Paramount Theatre
If the grade level you are looking for is not available, please join the waitlist.
Registration Procedures for 2018 Summer Camps
The purchase and registration for our camps will be completed through our ticketing website. Here are some tips to make the registration process simple:
- The purchase process has a time limit of 15 minutes so be prepared before you start the process.
- If you do not have an account on the Austin Theatre Alliance ticketing website, go to https://tickets.austintheatre.org/account/register.aspx and create an account. Please enter all information including your mailing address and phone number.
- If you have an account and know your password, go to https://tickets.austintheatre.org/account/login.aspx and review your account details to ensure they reflect your current address and phone number.
- To reset your password, go to https://tickets.austintheatre.org/account/forgot.aspx.
- To begin registration, select a camp and select “1” seat to purchase. On the next page you will select your camper (if they are currently in our system) or enter your camper’s name, gender and birthday. On the following page you will enter emergency contact and other information. You must complete all fields with a red asterisks or the system will not let you complete the registration.
- Once you reach your cart you can click “Continue Shopping” to purchase more camps or check out. After entering payment your registration will be complete!
If you have any questions or problems you may contact Gale Valley at email@example.com or (512) 692-0526.