Paramount Camps – Information and Policies
The purchase and registration for our camps will be completed through our ticketing website. Here are some tips to make the registration process simple:
- The purchase process has a time limit of 15 minutes so be prepared before you start the process.
- If you do not have an account on the Austin Theatre Alliance ticketing website, create an account. Please enter all information including your mailing address and phone number.
- If you have an account and know your password, log in and review your account details to ensure they reflect your current address and phone number.
- To reset your password click here.
- To begin registration, select a camp and select “1” seat to purchase. On the next page you will select your camper (if they are currently in our system) or enter your camper’s name, gender and birthday. On the following page you will enter emergency contact and other information. You must complete all fields with a red asterisks or the system will not let you complete the registration.
- Once you reach your cart you can click “Continue Shopping” to purchase more camps or check out. After entering payment your registration will be complete!
If you have any questions or problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited scholarships for camps are available and awarded on a case by case basis. If you are interested in receiving a scholarship, please complete this application. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis based on availability of funds.
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
The Austin Theatre Alliance is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and equitable access to all educational programming for students of all abilities. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Paramount Education does not guarantee that camps cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e., weather, power outage) will be made up; no refunds will be issued. We do not offer make-up days due to a child’s inability to attend. In rare instances, camps may be cancelled 2-weeks prior to the start of camp due to low enrollment. A full refund will be issued in these cases. We ask that you please communicate any planned absences to the Camp Administrator on the first day of camp. This will help us to create a productive camp rehearsal schedule.
Any cancellation request must be made in writing at least 2 weeks before your scheduled session begins to receive a full refund. Cancellation requests made less than 2 weeks before the start of the camp session will not be refunded. If your camp session is cancelled due to low enrollment, your tuition will be fully refunded.
Arrangements can be made between Paramount Education and parents/guardians to split the cost of camps into a payment plan. To make arrangements, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “payment plan” in the subject line.
Paramount Education reserves the right to use photos and videos taken during camps and performances for promotional (via print or the web) and archival purposes only. In an effort to keep our young performances safe and to maintain focus, the taking of photographs, videotaping, and the use of recording devices is not permitted during camp performances. All performances are videotaped and photographed by the Paramount Education. Digital copies of camp performances are available and performance photographs will be shared with camp families after the camp concludes.
In order to provide students with a safe and supportive environment, Paramount Education maintains a strict “Zero Tolerance” policy in regard to physical or verbal abuse, theft, vandalism, and the use of any and all illegal substances. Any student found in violation of this policy will be asked to leave the camp and no refunds will be issued.