Austin Theatre Alliance Gala Gift-In-Kind Form
2023 Paramount Gala Donation Form
AUCTION DONOR RECOGNITION
Auction donors will be recognized in the following ways for their donations to the 2023 Paramount & Stateside Theatre’s Anniversary Gala:
- Listing of all auction donors in the Gala program that is distributed to 800 attendees that night
- Special mention in the post gala email that goes out to over 180,000 registered users
If the donation falls within ranges listed below, we will add information on our website:
$100 – $499 Donations Special listing on the website for a full season.
$500 – $999 Donations Special listing with live link to donor’s website for a full season.
$1,000 & Up Donations Special listing with Company Logo live link to donor’s website for a full season.
AUCTION DONATION DEADLINE
All donations must be pledged by April 14th & in hand at the theatre by April 21th to be included in the 2023 Gala Program and Auction.
AUCTION DONOR APPRECIATION
Please be our special guest at a 2023 Summer Classic Film. Films run throughout the summer, and the complete schedule can be found at www.austintheatre.org. Your two film passes will be included in your official donation acknowledgement after the event on May 13th
Why make a donation to the Paramount & Stateside Theatres?
Your donation helps protect and celebrate these iconic venues along with the support of community members, volunteers, staff and other supporters. When you donate, you are helping:
- Advance the diverse programming of more than 600 shows, events and movies throughout both our venues. You ensure there is truly something for all audiences at these theatres.
- Support historic preservation efforts, allowing the Paramount (107-years-young) and Stateside (88-years-young) to operate at historic venues in their original footprints. From the iconic neon sign of the State Theatre to the hand-painted Saint Cecilia adorning the top of the Paramount auditorium, you are protecting these treasures for the seventh generation of Austinites.
- Through in-school programs to student matinee field trips to bring in young audiences, your donation helps create arts-rich learning programs for students K-12 all across Central Texas. Many of these programs are offered at reduced cost or completely for free because of donations like yours and the help of volunteers and staff. Each year, even during the pandemic, we’re serving over 35,000 students and educators.
Questions about making a donation or learning more about supporting the theatres? Please reach out to Krystal Parsons, Director of Development, at email@example.com or by phone (512) 692-0515.
Thank you your impact and helping make all of this possible!
FAQs about Auction Donations:
- Are you a nonprofit? Yes! We have been a nonprofit since the 70s, and our EIN is 74-2975922
- Where should I mail my item/gift certificate? Please mail donations to Austin Theatre Alliance, PO Box 1566, Austin, TX 78767. If your donation isn’t easily mailed, please contact Krystal Parsons, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (512) 692-0515, to arrange special pick up/delivery instructions.
- Does my donation guarantee me seats to the event? Unfortunately, we aren’t able to offer seats for auction donations as the event sells out quickly. We would love to see you back for other shows and events, and we will send you communications to join us in the future – including the 2022 Summer Classic Film Series!
- How will I be recognized for my support? We will recognize you on our website and at the event. All of our attendees will see your impact, and we will make sure to share it.