Your company may match your gift, as many companies offer matching gift programs that will double and even triple a donation’s value. To find out if your company matches gifts, check with your company’s Human Resources department, or contact us at (512) 692-0530 or at email@example.com.
In addition to matching gifts, many companies offer a grant to organizations at which their employees or retirees volunteer a designated number of hours. If you are currently a volunteer and would like to find out if your company participates, simply contact (512) 692-0530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randall’s Good Neighbor Program
The Paramount & State Theatres are part of the Randall’s Good Neighbor Program where 1% of your purchases are donated to the theatres. To participate, you must link your Randall’s Remarkable Card to our charity number 4330. Simply print and complete this form and return it to the customer service center in your Randall’s store. You don’t have to do anything more except continue to use your remarkable card when shopping at Randall’s. Support the Austin Theatre Alliance by shopping for your grocery needs your local Randall’s store today!
Shop on Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Austin Theatre Alliance every time. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Support the Austin Theatre Alliance by shopping at Amazon Smile today!
The Paramount & Stateside Theatres are always look for in-kind donations to help us cover our needs and raise money for these historic theatres. Currently, we are looking for:
- High end items for our annual gala held each spring. Items are prominently displayed with recognition in both the auction catalogue and our season programs. This year we are looking for:
- Stays in private homes for vacation get-a-ways
- High end jewelry – new or estate
- Original Artwork
- Airline travel vouchers or credit card points
- Artist performance time to pair with events and more
- Packet items and goodies for annual Arts Run each February. Items will be given out to participants of the 5K fun run.
- Full sized front loading washer and dryer set (2 of each) for use backstage for artists
- We will always look at office furniture, computer hardware other office supplies to see if they can help us upgrade staff office areas.
To make an in-kind donation to the Paramount & Stateside Theatres, please contact Paige Deegan at email@example.com.
The Paramount and State Theatres accept gifts of stock. Electronic delivery of stock shares is fastest and most secure way to make a donation. Provide your broker with the following information for stock transfers: USB Paine Webber; Account #: AJ 50030; DTC No: 0221; Legal Name: Austin Theatre Alliance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (512) 692-0530 when making a stock transfer or for any questions.
Honor & Memorial Gifts
To give a gift in someone’s honor, please fill out the online form.