Please be advised that the front doors to the State Theatre are always locked!
- Please arrive early or on time.
- Instructors will be in the State Theatre lobby before class begins to let students inside.
- If you are running late, please the call your instructor’s cell phone or ring the buzzer on the intercom at the right side of the front entrance, behind the ATM machine (instructors will keep cell phones on for the first part of class only).
- Please bring notebooks to class to take notes.
- Dress comfortably.
- Water is provided, but feel free to bring your own bottled water.
Join Our List
History happens here nightly. Sign up for our email newsletter to be a part of it.
Show Your Support
The Paramount & Stateside Theatres stand tall as the crown jewels of Congress Avenue because of the support of individuals like you. The Theatres are 501(c)(3) non-profit venues and your contribution is tax-deductible.