The historic Paramount and Stateside Theatres aim to provide the widest selection of entertainment to the largest, most diverse audience possible. This mission, along with the maintenance and upkeep of the historic venues, are made possible by the Break- a-Leg 5k proceeds. In its sixth year, the Paramount raised approximately $50,000 through registration fees.
We could not have been successful without the continued support of our lead sponsor Catapult Systems and our partners Velocity Credit Union, Thomas Graphics and Thomas Properties Group, Inc.
Our ongoing partnership with Conley Sports and the LIVESTRONG Austin Marathon/Half Marathonhave been the best we could have hoped for – they are an amazing team of true professionals. It was so much fun to help celebrate with the Austin Marathon/Half Marathon team and their 20,000 participants! We would love to have you all back next year for the event on February 16, 2014. We will work to make it bigger and better every year, and your attendance is crucial to our continued growth and success. Thanks again for being a part of it this great event.
A couple of items we want to make sure you know about:
1. The top three winners in each category will be mailed their medals and certificates once race results become official.
2. Click here to see all the 5k race results. Any issues with times should be sent to email@example.com.
3. 5K Photos – be sure to check back in 48-72 hours at this MarathonFoto link for official race pictures.
4. No better way to work out in style - if you're interested in purchasing one of the Break A Leg 5K's signature dri-fit t-shirts, we have a few more in stock. Purchase here.
5. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look for the 2014 event information that will be coming your way soon. Thank you so much for your support and participation.
Cathy McDonald Maica Jordan
Associate Director of Events Executive Director of Development
Paramount Break A Leg 5k Race Director