Our ongoing partnership with Conley Sports and the LIVESTRONG Austin Marathon/Half Marathon have been the best we could have hoped for – they are an amazing team of true professionals. It was so much fun to help celebrate with the Austin Marathon/Half Marathon team and their 20,000 participants! We would love to have you all back next year for the event on February 17, 2013. We will work to make it bigger and better every year, and your attendance is crucial to our continued growth and success. Thanks again for being a part of it this great event.
A couple of items we want to make sure you know about:
1. The top three winners in each category will be mailed their medals and certificates.
2. The link to see all the 5k race results: http://onlineraceresults.com/race/view_race.php?race_id=23514#racetop. Any issues with times should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Congrats to Felix Rippy with a time of 18:29:03, the overall Male winner and Caroline Newman, with a time of 20:06:34, the overall Female winner – great job!*
3. 5K Photos – check out all of the pics in the Paramount's Flickr album!
4. No better way to work out in style - if you're interested in purchasing one of the Break A Leg 5K's signature Nike Dri-fit t-shirts, we have a few more in stock. Purchase here.
5. If you were one of the few who experienced a mix up with your shirt size, please know we will be in touch soon with a remedy for that situ.ation. We appreciate your patience and will do our best to get that sorted out very soon.
6. Questions? Please contact email@example.com. Please look for the 2013 event information that will be coming your way soon. Thank you so much for your support and participation.
Paramount Break A Leg 5k Race Director
Through the presentation of performing arts productions, film, music, comedy, and spoken word performances, the theatres serve more than 200,000 patrons annually. Community members attend the Paramount’s yearly season of more than 20 presented shows, and the Summer Classic Film Series in which more than 80 classic films come back to life at Austin’s only “Movie Palace.”
The venues are also made available to other community arts organizations such as SXSW, Nobelity Project, and the Austin Film Society who bring new audiences to our venues. Many of our patrons are children who attend the theatres for free or at a greatly reduced cost through our Education & Outreach Programs. This year, about 20,000 children will experience the excitement of attending a live performance or being reached in their classroom through our historic venues.
The ongoing historic preservation of both the Paramount and Stateside Theatres is an important component of our mission. The Paramount, built in 1915, is an official city and state landmark that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and the State Theatre is a historic building, built in 1935; both venues require continual maintenance to preserve their historic grandeur.
Thank you again for your participation and we look forward to seeing you next year on February 17, 2013!