2019 Volunteer Sign-Up
Be the first to learn about volunteer sign-up! Join our volunteer list here to receive our volunteer registration announcement in February.
What does a Moontower Volunteer do? Depending on the shift you register for, you might be helping with:
- Hospitality: greeting and checking in our artists and VIP guests.
- Line Management: people like to know what’s going on. What line should I be in? When will the seating open? I’m a VIP – where do I go? Can I park over there? Is this going to fill up before I can get in? Where’s ____ venue and who’s there?
- Badge checker: The stinking badges are uber important. You’ll know who’s in and who’s out.
- Counter: how many badges have entered? How many single tickets? How many VIP’s? How many total? What does the fire code allow? How close are we to capacity? Keep it all organized and up-to-date.
- General Help: Ticket taking or crowd seating or running an errand or setting up chairs or getting something for the stage manager or, well, you get the picture.
- Break Down: Oh, and everybody pitches in at the end of shows to clear the crowd out and re-set for the next set.