How do I update my credit card on file for a monthly donation?
You can update your credit card on file here for your monthly sustaining donation. If you have questions, please contact Development Administrative Assistant, Ashley Pattillo, at email@example.com or 512-233-0127.
How do I update my contact information?
You can update your contact information here to ensure you receive the latest updates, membership benefits and information about the Paramount & Stateside Theatres.
Can I donate by check?
Yes, the Paramount & Stateside Theatres accept donations via check. Downloadable donation form. Please make them payable to Austin Theatre Alliance, and mail to:
Austin Theatre Alliance
PO Box 1566
Austin, TX 78767
How do I get my company to match my gift?
If your company has a matching gift program, you’ll need to show documentation of your gift. You should receive your printed acknowledgement of your gift in the mail, but if you need a digital copy or a re-print, contact us at (512) 692-0530 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I make a stock donation?
Yes, The Paramount and State Theatres accept gifts of stock. Electronic delivery of stock shares is the fastest and most secure way to make a donation. Provide your broker with the following information for stock transfers:
UBS Financial Services, Inc
Account #: AJ 50030
DTC No: 0221
Legal Name: Austin Theatre Alliance
If you have questions about making a stock transfer, please contact Maica Jordan at email@example.com or 512-692-0519.
What is the Tax EIN for The Paramount & Stateside Theatres?
The Austin Theatre Alliance (Paramount & Stateside Theatres) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. EIN: 74-2975922
Can I stop my monthly sustaining gift?
Yes, you can stop your sustaining gift by contacting Erin Waelder, Associate Director of Individual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: if you’re donating for pre-sale access, the minimum donation is $120 for a one-time donation or $10/month for a year.
Can I make an in-kind donation?
The Paramount & Stateside Theatres are always looking for in-kind donations to help us cover our needs and raise money for these historic theatres. Currently, we are looking for:
- High end items for our annual gala held each spring. Items are prominently displayed with recognition in both the auction catalogue and our season programs. This year we are looking for:
- Stays in private homes for vacation get-a-ways
- High end jewelry – new or estate
- Original Artwork
- Airline travel vouchers or credit card points
- Artist performance time to pair with events
- Please visit our gala web page for more information.
- Packet items and goodies for annual Arts Run each February. Items will be given out to participants of the 5K fun run.
- Full sized front loading washer and dryer set (2 of each) for use backstage for artists
- We will always look at office furniture, computer hardware other office supplies to see if they can help us upgrade staff office areas.
To make an in-kind donation to the Paramount & Stateside Theatres, please contact Individual Giving Associate, Katy Daly email@example.com.
Don’t see your question listed above?
We’re happy to help. Please reach out to Katy Daly, Individual Giving Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (512) 692-0512.