As a non-profit dedicated to the greater good, the Paramount & Stateside Theatres is reliant on support from people like you. Many are surprised to learn that tickets sales only cover 60% of the cost to operate two historic theatres.
Your generous contribution will truly bring our stages to life.
Memberships are tax-deductible donations to the Paramount & Stateside Theatres. Your charitable gift supports historic preservation, education and outreach programs, and the continuation of the Summer Classic Film Series and programming of world-class shows throughout the year.
Chorus: $120 annually or $10/month
- Invitation to Donor & Subscriber Annual Holiday Party
- Pre-Sale Access to shows
- Decal of Paramount Marquee Blade
Lead Actor: $250 annually or $25/month
- Four complimentary drink tickets
- Eight passes to the Summer Classic Film Series
- Couples Membership in Film Fan Club
- Listing in Paramount & Stateside Theatre web donor listing for a year
- Plus all Chorus Member benefits Learn more about these below
Stage Manager: $500 annually or $50/month
- Special Members-Only Entrance to Season Shows
- Access to the Paramount Houdini Lounge for designated shows
- Plus all Chorus & Lead Actor Member Benefits. Learn more about these below
Director: $1,000 annually or $100/month
- Ticket concierge service member seats and pre-sale access
- Complimentary Admission for two to all Summer Classic Films (Platinum Film Fan Membership)
- Complimentary parking for all shows
- Invitation to Special Events, including an annual donor party with access to backstage tours
- Plus all Chorus, Lead Actor & Stage Manager Member Benefits. Learn more about these below
Producer: $2,500 annually or $210/month
- Membership in the Advisory Council with special invitation to exclusive annual party with celebrity guest
- Name recognition in Paramount Theatre lobby mirrors
- Recognition as Advisory Council Member on Theatre website
- Limited edition Paramount souvenir items
- Plus all Chorus, Lead Actor, Stage Manager & Director Member Benefits. Learn more about these below
Executive Producer: $5,000 annually or $420/month
- Private Film Party during the Summer Classic Film Series, including:
- Your name on the Congress Avenue marquee day of film
- Pre-film reception in the Paramount Houdini Lounge
- Reserved prime seating for 50
- Complimentary popcorn, soda, beer and wine for each guest
- Plus all Chorus, Lead Actor, Stage Manager, Director & Producer Member Benefits. Learn more about these below
Today, there are less than a dozen theatres like the Paramount. With its extraordinary architecture and backstage rigging system that still operates the way it did in 1915, the Paramount is truly in a league of its own. Support from our Century Club members helps to ensure that the Theatre remains a destination for over 200,000 Austinites each year, including thousands of school children experiencing their first theatrical event. Additionally, the Century Club helps fund programs that provide creative opportunities in several Austin area public schools, many of which receive Title I funding. To join Century Club or to learn more, click here.
Please contact our Associate Director of Individual Giving, Krystal Parsons, at KParsons@austintheatre.org or (512) 692-0515
for details regarding this donation or any of the levels or benefits of membership (if applicable to donation).